Monday, September 27, 2010

Bitch Slap

I watched two movies last night.
The first was Bitch Slap....hot girls, fight scenes, guns and cars. Its gotta be good right? Surely.

Nope it sucked.

It was filmed nicely and the ladies were hot and all the Xena cameos (go NZ) were cool and there were some cool cars but in this case the sum is not greater than its parts.

The story was unfollowable (mainly due to lack of interest I think) and the acting was horrible.

I can normally look past all of those bad things for hot women and cool cars filmed well and I cant say I didnt watch it till the end but its not a good movie in any sense. Its not even a good bad movie.

2 outa 5 stars. Watch it while you are doing something else.
If you wanna see a half decent new exploitation movie watch the biker movie Hell Ride. Im gonna assume that you have seen Death Proof.

This chopper alone should make you wanna see Hell Ride. 
Let alone that its Michael Madsen sitting on it!