Thursday, March 31, 2011

the best thing on "TV" - Breaking Bad

since the latest season of Dexter was such a let down I now officially crown Breaking Bad the best thing on "TV" (does anyone actually watch and actual TV these days?).



If you haven't seen it trust me and get the first season. It will be unlike any TV experience you have ever had right from the very first scene of the very first show.

It took me the longest time to accept that the main actor was the same guy as Malcolm in the middles Dad....I mean I knew it was him and all but he is just so different and so great in this role its totally hard to believe he isn't actually Walter White.

The other main character is super annoying and then you realise that he is an actor as well! He is just pretending to be this speed freak...man they are good!

I stayed up till 3am this morning finishing season 3 and although it was great as a whole, there were some weird self indulgent episodes this season....but it is still 100,000% better than 99% of all TV shows ever made. Believe.

I was going to link up the official site but I think you would be way better off "getting" the whole first season and just watching it with open eyes.